A round of pen-fighting can be called a normal match only if it has a maximum of 4 members.
Main article: Rules of Pen-fighting
- The match can be either of 5 or 10 points.
- If a player knocks off another player's pen off the table, He is awarded a point.
- The one who'll attain the decided points first will be the winner.
- When the number of players is 2, when both the pens fall, both players get 1 point each.
- Each others' pens have to be certified by the players.
- Whether one touch attack's allowed is to be decided among the players.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.